sometext

Login  Register     Chat  FAQ   Search  Members  
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Server Maintenace
Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:42 am 

Hi, my name is DronE_ ; (you may have known me before as buna or kidpig). Lately I have been having issues regarding the -=[on 24]=- servers, as I am sometimes incapable of playing due to massive lag spikes and it often makes or breaks a play. Also, I'm not absolutely sure if whether it happens to be just my computer; although other servers happen to be working fine as intended. It seems to have commenced within two months time now and I was just wondering if anyone has the same problems. My question is will you guys look into it if possible and if you are able and willing to tell me what's up I would greatly appreciate it. I love -=[on 24]=- and I would be ecstatic if the inquiry was answered. thnx

Post subject: Re: Server Maintenace
Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:13 am 

Hello Drone. It's nice of you to register to our forums. There are a number of players including few admins who are experiencing the same lag spike that you are experiencing right now. Many people would get random lag spikes, random fps drops, and also inconsistent amount of choke while playing in our server. I was also experiencing some random lag spikes few days ago but after I made some tweaks to my computer, it seem to help out(occasionally lag spike happens again). Check out this post and download the TCP Optimizer to see if it help out your lag spike.

Quote:
I was having some lag spike problems the past few days but after using this program, it seems to fix my internet problem.

http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php

Download the TCP Optimizer v3.0.8 and once you've installed it, run it, move the tick to your broadband connection speed, click the optimal button on the bottom right and reboot your computer.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:06 pm 

Hey Blu, I've been having some internet issues recently as well and I wanted to ask what is the best way to determine my connection speed for the on24 servers? Thanks in advance

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:02 pm 

Thanks bLu, that just might help me out. Is this TCP Optimizer legit.. nvm of course it's legit, it's from bLu :roll:

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ]