Ban Information
Name: SmxyDJ_-
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10749445
Reason: rude
Ban Length: 10 minutes
Unban Time: 22:14:38 1/27/2015
Admin Name: -=[on 24]=- lost ***
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3762252

Hi guys long time no see. hope everyone is doing well. ive been mia d/t studying and work.

I was banned by lost, but only for 10 mins so im posting here. Anyways back to the admin at hand. Lost had proceeded to say i was fishy, aimbotting, and possibly walling (im flattered). I typed spec/demo me etc etc. I hsed him and he kicked me. I came back into the server and said he was "being a shitty admin" and then was banned.

ok my rant is done. I was about to win gungame too :(

SmxyDJ

Post subject: Re: SmxyDJ kicked/banned
Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:38 pm 

Yep I gave you a 10 minute ban for calling me a "shitty" admin..and I would do it again..

Now I have recorded a demo, the walls are way apparent, but I will let some one else look it over, I am not the know all see all see all for hacks.

But, and this is the important part, if the name calling continues I will react.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:42 pm 

lost wrote:
Yep I gave you a 10 minute ban for calling me a "shitty" admin..and I would do it again..

Now I have recorded a demo, the walls are way apparent, but I will let some one else look it over, I am not the know all see all see all for hacks.

But, and this is the important part, if the name calling continues I will react.

lolol ok. hey this is the important part too, its like you set me up by kicking me and talkin smack first right? Then I respond to your abusive tactics and what happens? I get banned. Yea great job there.

Also, I will be gleefully lookin forward to your demo.

SmxyDJ

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:49 pm 

Yea this is pretty bothersome, as you can tell by me posting again.

Lost, you're a 7 dig. You've probably been playin this since 04-05 right? You should be able to utilize sound by now.

Ugh, and this was suppose to be relaxing night too...

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:58 pm 

Abusive?

I asked again and again for you to identify yourself or I would react, you ignored me I kicked you..Not slayed, not slapped, kicked, you did not even lose a gun or rank.
You rejoined and attacked me with profanity..you do remember the profanity rule right, I mean you been around awhile.

I play to relax, I rarely react and yes I do play with headphones, but this demo looks bad, but as I said I am not a hack expert and have no ego about being wrong.
But once again, I will not be attacked in a clan server that I help support.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:13 am 

lost wrote:
Abusive?

I asked again and again for you to identify yourself or I would react, you ignored me I kicked you..Not slayed, not slapped, kicked, you did not even lose a gun or rank.
You rejoined and attacked me with profanity..you do remember the profanity rule right, I mean you been around awhile.

I play to relax, I rarely react and yes I do play with headphones, but this demo looks bad, but as I said I am not a hack expert and have no ego about being wrong.
But once again, I will not be attacked in a clan server that I help support.

attacked lol. suuure. and what does identify yourself even mean? doesnt my name say it all? do i have to tell you my real name or something? come on dude. and so what if i ignored you, get over yourself. i was in server wreckin peoples, including you and you got power hungry. and yes i do know the profanity rule. lets be real here, you were being a crappy admin. theres a set a rules for admins arent there? when you signed up to be one, there were certain rules to follow as in spec-> demo -> then kick/ban. but I think you skipped a part when you kicked me for head shotting/knifing you. gg, im done talkin. ill let mouse and others handle it

SmxyDJ

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:45 am 

Hi Dj,

So, the demo was posted. I'll take a look at it later unless another admin beats me to it. I don't know what exactly what went down. I'm not exactly sure what this whole identify yourself thing is about? But..pretty sure dj has been playing in our servers on and off since at least '12. He was previously in tc which a lot of their old clan members did play in our servers. They also were a rowdy bunch. haha but still fun to play with at times.

With that said, tsk tsk dj you really should know the rules about profanity. Also, your ban was 10 minutes. It wasn't like a perma ban. You are right, our policy is spec > demo > ban. Usually though, we perma ban until the demo is reviewed just an fyi. So it could always have been worse. I also don't doubt that you probably deserved the ban after you got kicked. I just don't understand why you got kicked in the first place.

So as previously stated, I'll look into it.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:09 am 

He was kicked because he would not respond, if I slay he loses a level. Was my choice I did it..

He returned and started this "shitty admin" garbage and now in his post he is once again calling me names, if he is really an old time guy, then he should know better.
He returned and won that map, no issues. I went into spec on the next map and did the demo, it looks bad to me, so I did a temp ban until I could get another opinion.
I will say this again, calling out admins when you are not an admin is garbage, I have yet to call him any names, but I will react if he continues to disrespect me because he "knows people".

When you play on a clan server, any clan server and a tagged up admin asks you questions, just maybe you should answer. Calling a tagged admin names in the clan server is showing major disrespect to the clan.
That's why we have a report admin abuse section..and calling me names in the abuse post is not real impressive.

But hey..you "know people" all I do is support the servers you disrespect.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:34 am 

Ok I think this should be locked before it goes out of hand at this time I am reviewing the demo, I will wait till Jen views it so she can voice her opinion. Your review will be posted on the banland.
To Sexy DJ coming here and defending yourself is fine we will hear you out. If your going to badger the admin that your having issues with it's really not going to help your case. It shows a level of disrespect enforcing to our server and our admins. May I suggest to you if any future events happen come here with as much details and proof and we will be glad to deal with it. Lost is admin for a reason.

Peace

Firexcpro

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:09 pm 
If you disrespect an admin in the admins server then you deserve to be kicked or even banned. I don't know you smxyDJ and don't care one way or another about your feelings or even your opinions. If you think our admins are shitty, then go game someplace else.

You don't get banned for owning anyone or knifing anyone.... you get banned for acting like a fool.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next